I think I got a patch for this (If I understand it right) and will attach this at some proper place. Where this supposed to go ? Any help would be appreciated.

Vikas

On Nov 25, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Suresh Babu Nair wrote:

Can this be more specific.
Like what exactly need to be changed and where ?

Suresh

jacques.le.roux wrote:

If you care about memory you may have a look at "Geronimo & IBM Websphere
Application Server Community Edition"
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4098. But there are
currently some limitations with "Multi-instances", look at
this paragraph for more

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You will need to change couple of port numbers in the
${ofbiz.home}/base/config/ofbiz-container.xml.

There is a technical production setup guide for setting up the ports.
Look at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

Thanks,

Raj

MiltonClark wrote:
How difficult would it be to run multiple instances of OFBiz
concurrently?
From what I can make out in the Setup and Config documents, it looks
like I
would have to make a lot of changes to config files, and possibly some
code.

Can someone point me to a specific doc that covers this?

Thanks.