it is real important that you understand how ofbiz works.
Taking the time to go through the documentation will get you further ahead.
look at the content module since CMS is what you are trying todo.
I would say the best is to pass you data into a event that you then
parse your data using java.
So the best example would be to learn how to pass data through the
controller to an event.
you do this by using the httprequest, in your case.
once you have read enough to understand what I wrote things will be clearer.

madppiper sent the following on 11/26/2008 4:54 AM: