there was a change to UIlabels in general a few months back
where the Variables can be included in the languages files.
so a lot of the UI labels still have to be put in the label files.

so you can help but making UIlabels and creating a jira for the files
you have changed.
Make sure to have an English one for the default.

Sven Wesley sent the following on 11/29/2008 3:34 AM: