Thanks Scott for your advice.

But, I think when I use request.getParameter it will give a String value. I
don't want a String, I want a Map  and a JRDataSource :-D

my jrParameters is Map's type, Map<String, Object> type.

I tried request.getParameter("jrParameters"), it was really impossible :

 Map<String, Object> jrParameters = request.getParameter("jrParameters");
<--- cannot convert from String to Map :-D

I really totally confuse with all this code :-((