Hi Divya

if there is data stored in data base then its display in Entity Data
Maintenance, so first you sure about this, check the database manually,

I don't confirm about your process to create the table, may be you miss the
Package-name="org.ofbiz.emartcatalog.produst"

<entity entity-name="ProductVisit"
            package-name="org.ofbiz.emartcatalog.produst"
            title="Product Visit Entity">
      <field name="visitId" type="id"></field>
          <field name="productId" type="id"></field>
      <field name="categoryId" type="id"></field>
          <field name="productOrdered" type="indicator"></field>
          <prim-key field="visitId"/>
          <prim-key field="productId"/>
    </entity>

if you did the same then please send the log for that request, then i will
try to solve your issue.