Stephan,

Please provide the stack trace. The developers are working on this issue and they need to know where it occurs.

-Adrian

Stephen Rufle wrote:
I have been getting an exception [1] in resetGrandTotal. My solution was
just to convert the  updatedTotal value to a Double the way it expects.
I also did the same for remainingSubTotal

lines 1280 and 1281

Old:
orderHeader.set("grandTotal", updatedTotal);
orderHeader.set("remainingSubTotal", remainingSubTotal);

New:
orderHeader.set("grandTotal", Double.valueOf(updatedTotal.doubleValue()));
orderHeader.set("remainingSubTotal",
Double.valueOf(remainingSubTotal.doubleValue()));

Would you like this in a patch or an attachment to a JIRA issue?

[1]
In entity field [grandTotal] set the value passed in [BigDecimal] is not
compatible with the Java type of the field [Double]