:confused:Hi!
Im a newbie here in OFBIZ and i'm kinda attracted about how fast it is and
easy. Its been a week since I started to and I encounter a problem on how to
synchronize my POS to a network database. I'm using SQL Server Database for
my POS and all the products are in another computer and i want to
synchronize to it so that i can't get products and customers for my POS and
then pass my transactions to it. How can i do this?..please help. I just
read this <http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example>
and I really don't understand it. Can you step by step teach me about
it?..please.

Best Regards,
Nethan