From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 11:15:45 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Question regarding FOB cost

it can also include the Cost of product your selling.
so you buy a product from a wholesaler instead of manufacture.
FOB = Product price from suppler +markup +Transportation+insurance cost.

one change to yours
FOB = Production Cost + markup+ transportation cost + insurance cost

FOB calculations would need a destination for transportation cost and if
insurance is wanted

So I would think FOB would be part of the Shipment type in the
(purchase) order header

This would also then have a shipment section that the customer would pay
like in the example. not sure this part needs to be in the OTTB version.
any way I believe all the entities are there for this.

Sumit Pandit sent the following on 12/7/2008 8:25 PM: