Jacques

From: "ChristopherJ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you.

It was extremely frustrating setting up my chart of accounts
with that error continually displaying.:working:

But now I have noticed that ¨navigate accounts¨ only displays correctly
after
expanding any of the categories. I realize that this is an aesthetic
problem, yet I thought
it would be worth mentioning, as it can create confusion with an new user!

 http://www.nabble.com/file/p20909459/GL%2Baesthetic1.jpeg
Before expanding a category.

 http://www.nabble.com/file/p20909459/GL%2Baesthetic2.jpeg
After expanding a category.