David,

Hopefully this is my last question in this thread, and I can get directed in
the right direction...

I wish to generate reports on:-

1.) Customer Balances
2.) Supplier Balances
3.) Invoice Aging Reports (seperately for customers and supplier)
4.) Customer Statements (which can be mailed or e-mailed) and
5.) Supplier Remittances (which can be mailed or e-mailed)

I do believe this to be a crucial requirement for any company using OFBiz
(yet, then I might be wrong)

And for the life of me, I simply can't get it done .... :,(

Currently I'm lost in ... cyberspace... with no much understanding

Any advice or direction would be appreciated.

P.S> Be aware :- :working: Noob in training
Currently the "end-user" interfaces .... later the framework ...

Enjoy your weekend and have a cold frosty one :drunk: