Hard, as in you just can not plug in code, but have to walk through
application and make flow charts, then turn those into ofbiz.
and I agree that understanding ofbiz and what it has, is paramount.

don't forget, David, since your the architect and developer of ofbiz you
probably think it is easy to understand.
For someone that Database (using stored procedures),PHP, or Just Java OO
oriented, it is not the easy to get your mind around ofbiz.

David E Jones sent the following on 1/23/2009 8:28 PM: