Thank you very much.

The tool is very interesting.

And the creation of the screens you describe will be very usefull.

I only thought that these screens were used in the ecommerce application
showing the digital product to download when the digital product is bought
and payed.
But that is not the case  i think.

I will test the digital product functionality in version 4.0 and i hope it
works so i can implement it.

thanks,
Heidi Dehaes
www.olagos.eu