I ask this when it was first implemented.
it was designed to reset.
it would take a lot of rethink to not do this, from what I saw of the code.
However if you find a way besure to submit a patch, through a jira.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Best+Practices+Guide
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Coding+Conventions
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ

Florin Popa sent the following on 1/29/2009 10:28 AM: