From: "Scott." <sc...@anglolimited.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:28:53 PM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Accounting setup

I have a few questions regarding accounting and I’m wondering if someone
could point me in the right direction please? Here they are;

Accounting Preferences:
(/accounting/control/AdminMain?organizationPartyId=Company)
Where can I make changes to this screen? Must it be done in the seed data?
There is an update button but no edit button. Where can I set the inventory
accounting method to FIFO?

Time Period For:
(/accounting/control/TimePeriods?organizationPartyId=Company)
I’ve setup time periods in accounting. Fiscal Year 1 and 4 fiscal quarters
having the fiscal year as the Parent Period ID. Do I have to do this for
next year (2010) and the year after (2011), etc or once set, will ofbiz
continue to add?

Thanks in advance for the help.