Hi all ,

I have created a test website with the following parameters and added three contents on that site,

Web Site Id                                     :       TEST_SITE
Site Name                                       :        TEST_ LB_SITE
Allow Product Store Change           :        Y
Http Host                                        :        192.168.0.34
Http Port                                         :        8080

then I have used the following url's to view the site, but it displays an empty page

1.  http://192.168.0.34:8080/TEST_SITE
2.  http://192.168.0.34:8080/TEST_ LB_SITE

Questions:
1. How can i access my test site?
2. How can i access the websites that were listed in the content tab?
3. Is there any public url to access those sites?

Thanks & Best Regards
Baiju C.John