Thanks Ashish, Kumaraswamy for quick reply.

I cannot disable category as there are many more other products inside
categories. Also product I want to disable associated with many categories
and one of the category is test category which contain all that product
which I need to disable(easy for me to find the product need to be disbale).
I have only option to disable the product so that they won't be visible on
ecommerce site.

I used sales Discontinuation date but still the products are visible with
sales Discontinuation message.

Regards,
Abhishake