Could you tell what entries you have added in DemoProduct.xml.Had you done association between the needful entities ? Refer to DemoProduct.xml & tell where are you getting problem.

Regards:
--
Ashish Nagar

vishnupr...@x-minds.info wrote:
Hi,
  I have added some products in the product table and now I want to
display that product in the e-commerce application.I have edited the
demoProduct.xml file.
      But it is not displaying there.Do I make any further modification in
other xml or any file for displaying that product.I added the
product using createProduct service provided inside ofbiz.
with thanks and regards
vishnupriya