Hello Dhruv!

A collection of Ofbiz services have been exposed as Web Services using this
solution:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP

These Web Services have been deployed in a production environment and are
working perfectly fine.

I suggest you to follow the steps, and I will be glad to help you if you run
into trouble at some point in the process.

Once you finish you can create your own Axis2 Ofbiz Component to provide a
cleaner solution. This Axis2 Ofbiz Component will serve as a Web Service
Facade to comunicate Ofbiz with other systems.

Regards,

Alfredo Rueda