Well Hans,
LookupBulkAddSupplierProducts is already a request made in controller.xml of Ordermgr. And this request open up a LookupBulkAddSupplierProducts form, present in OrderEntryForms.xml which shows the products dependent on supplier selected. Now, it is useful because when user want to add multiple products into the cart then this is the best way to do that. Otherwise user can add only one product at a time . And if he want to add more than one product into the cart then he needs to click on lookup multiple times. I think this helps you to understand. Please let me know if I can help you more.

Thanks
-Divesh

All my customers are very confused by this option both in the sales
order and purchase order and i have disabled it many times here locally.

This time i have forgot it to put it back. But if you think it is useful
feel free to change it back. I would appreciate to know why you think it
is useful, remember that especially in the purchase order the products
are dependent on the supplier selected.

Regards,
Hans