Hello all,

I was seeing what we thought was strange behavior in our ofbiz that kept
making us login over and over without any real reason. I have had the same
thing using FF3 and IE7 on an XP pro sp2 workstation. It never seems to be
the same apps that require you to re-enter so I always put it down to
something in our version. Then I decided to try it in on the trunk demo and
I got the same result.

I logged in originally to the catalogue then work effort, project and then I
clicked on order manager. I then got a login screen and I entered
admin/ofbiz and got the following;

The Following Errors Occurred:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems
processing event: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find
resource bundle [SecurityextUiLabels] in the locale [en_US] (Could not find
resource bundle [SecurityextUiLabels] in the locale [en_US])

I then logged in again with eh same admin/ofbiz combo and was back in the
app.

Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks.