Hi

I've been doing some testing on the latest Hotwax Demo in Accounting and
have just come across this error message:

The Following Errors Occurred:
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Found URL
parameter [customTimePeriodId] passed to secure (https) request-map with uri
[closeFinancialTimePeriod] with an event that calls service
[closeFinancialTimePeriod]; this is not allowed for security reasons!

Steps to re-create the message is as follows:
1. Login as admin
2.  Go to Accounting / General Ledger
3. Then select 'Setup 'for Company
4. Then Select Time Period
5. I then pressed the 'Close' button for time period 6001 (which is demo
data and relates to 2007) and this error message appears.

I did check to see and there were no existing accounting transactions at all
that were related to any of the time periods. Does anyone know if something
has changed in the security setup that now disallows this type of process?

Thanks
Sharan