Bruno:
Thank you it's working now, but I couldn't understand what was wrong with it. I ran diff just to see what you have changed, and find out what am I doing wrong:

]$ diff chrome vt_chrome
Common subdirectories: chrome/data and vt_chrome/data
Common subdirectories: chrome/includes and vt_chrome/includes
diff chrome/ofbiz-component.xml vt_chrome/ofbiz-component.xml
21c21
< <ofbiz-component name="chrome"
---
> <ofbiz-component name="vt_chrome"
31,32c31,32
<     <webapp name="chrome"
<         title="chrome"
---
>     <webapp name="vt_chrome"
>         title="vt_chrome"
35,36c35,36
<         location="webapp/chrome"
<         mount-point="/chrome"
---
>         location="webapp/vt_chrome"
>         mount-point="/vt_chrome"
Common subdirectories: chrome/webapp and vt_chrome/webapp

vt_chrome is the older theme directory. I don't see any significant changes, but it's working ! Do you have any comments that will help me finding out what was wrong with the previous one ?

Bruno Busco wrote:
Hi Mansour,
I have updated the "chrome" theme in the Gallery.
Now, when you install it, you will be able to select the new theme.

In any case I have seen that there are still problems in the "chrome" css file.

-Bruno

2009/3/11 Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>:
I have followed the doc at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to

I tried to implement a new theme, then tried to deploy the existing one on
that page. I can not see any changes. I logged to ofbiz installation
at https://host:8443/partymgr/control/LookupVisualThemes
But can not see any of the new themes that I added ! I have ran "ant
run-install" then "ant run". Is there anything I am missing ?