When you wrote this message the first time I went to the demo and
found that any time I pressed on the "Lookup Party" button no records
where listed even if all the fields where empty. (so the bug was
present)

Then I clicked on the "Show all records" button and everithing started
working fine.

So something strange should be there.

-Bruno