Hey everybody,

I am facing a rather unusual problem that pretty much doesn't allow me to
update to any recent Revision.

(unneccesary sidenote: I am receiving an error on my groovy file where I try
to use the String Method replace on a variable, stating that the
StringWrapper class does not contain such method - everything worked fine in
previouses releases... but anyhow...)

So now I am wondering whether there was a known issue with the smtp mailing
system up until that point (mid january), as I cannot send any emails. I am
not receiving any error message either, even though I did setup
general.properties file as explained in the wiki.

Any thoughts on this? I know its rather difficult to answer a question on a
revision almost 3 months back, but perhaps anyone remembers an issue which
has been fixed as of late or an idea for where I could start digging?