Hi

There seems to be a problem with Sales Tax transactions. It looks as if none
of them are being posted to the General Ledger.  What I mean here is that a
Sales Order and its corresponding Sales Invoice will be created and show all
the Sales Tax calculated correctly but when the accounting transactions are
created and posted – no transactions are created to any of the Sales Tax
accounts.

I've done some tests today on the Hotwax Demo and have included the details
of my tests below if you need to view the details or want to try and
re-produce the problem.

Test 1: Order Entry Route (Invoice and Sales Order are on Hotwax Demo)
I created a Sales Order (WSCO10000) using the Order Entry Module. Details
are as follows:
    Customer = Demo Customer
    Product = GZ-9290 His/Her Gizmo
    Total Sales Tax = $5.72
    Payment Received (via 'Receive Payment' button and specified Cash).
    Did a 'Quick Ship Entire Order' and Invoice (CI2) was generated

If you click on the CI2 invoice number and look at the accounting
transactions at the bottom of the screen – there are no transactions for any
of the Sales tax amounts or accounts (224153 or 224000)  which should total
5.72.

Test 2: E-Commerce Route (Invoice and Sales Order are on Hotwax Demo)
I logged into the ecommerce store as DemoCustomer and created a Sales Order
(WSCO10001). Details are as follows:
    Customer = DemoCustomer
    Product =  GZ-1004 Rainbow Gizmo
    Total Sales Tax = $1.52
    Payment received (via 'Receive Payment' button and specified Cash)
    Did a 'Quick Ship Entire Order' and Invoice (CI3) was generated

If you click on the CI3 invoice number and look at the accounting
transactions at the bottom of the screen – there are no transaction for any
fo the sales tax amounts or accounts (224153 or 224000) which should total
$1.52

Test 3: Manual Sales Invoice Route (Invoice is on Hotwax Demo)
I created a Sales Invoice (CI4)  using the Invoices sub menu from Accounting
Manager. Details are as follows:
    Customer = DemoCustomer
    Product = GZ-1001 Nan Gizmo
    Manual Sales Tax = $10 (note taxable flag set to 'N' and override GL
account to 224000)
    Saved invoice details then changed status to 'Approved' and then 'Sent'
to generate the accounting transactions. The accounting details show that
nothing has been posted to 224000.

I've also looked at the Trial Balance report and there was nothing showing
in any of the Sales Tax accounts.

Thanks
Sharan