The reason is very same, JPublishWrapper.java needs some more java files to be compiled before. Some packages to be included is again a must, like jpublish.

Thanks & Regards:
--
Ashish Nagar
nach...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi ashish,
    Ya even worldpayevents.java was also not compiling when i ant it.. later i
modified in build.xml file then it compiled ... do u know why JPublishWrapper
is not compiling...
Ashish Nagar wrote:
Hello Nachi,

I think the JPublishWrapper.java is not getting compiled, so the symbol JPublishWrapper is undefined. I found that after running ant command this file is not compiled.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Ashish Nagar

nachi19 wrote:
Hi,
    I am integrating the world pay with the ofbiz application at the time
of
compiling i am getting these errors regarding the JPublishWrapper...
Compiling 29 source files to
E:\pradeep\ofbiz-trunk\applications\accounting\build\classes
E:\pradeep\ofbiz-trunk\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty\worldpay\SelectRespServlet.java:62:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class JPublishWrapper
location: class
org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.worldpay.SelectRespServlet
    protected JPublishWrapper jp = null;
              ^
E:\pradeep\ofbiz-trunk\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty\worldpay\SelectRespServlet.java:77:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class JPublishWrapper
location: class
org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.worldpay.SelectRespServlet
            this.jp = (JPublishWrapper)
context.getAttribute("jpublishWrapper");
                       ^
E:\pradeep\ofbiz-trunk\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty\worldpay\SelectRespServlet.java:79:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class JPublishWrapper
location: class
org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.worldpay.SelectRespServlet
                this.jp = new JPublishWrapper(context);
                              ^
E:\pradeep\ofbiz-trunk\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty\worldpay\SelectRespServlet.java:225:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable UtilValidate
location: class
org.ofbiz.accounting.thirdparty.worldpay.SelectRespServlet
        if (UtilValidate.isNotEmpty(paymentPrefs)) {
            ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
4 errors

Can anyone tell me where is the problem...

Quoted from: http://www.nabble.com/JPublishWrapper-error-in-worldPay-tp22628595p22632999.html