Hi all,

Does anybody knows how to display two product category select-box list in
the create product form?

Here we have two questions,

First is how can we have two list of the same entity(with different
entity-constraint) in one form, we can define the field as below, but the
later one will override the first one, that's the problem.

        <field name="productCategoryId"
title="${uiLabelMap.ProductBrandName}" widget-style="selectBox"
required-field="true">
            <drop-down allow-empty="false">
                <entity-options entity-name="ProductCategoryRollup"
description="${productCategoryId}">
                    <entity-constraint name="parentProductCategoryId"
operator="equals" value="brand" />
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
        </field>
        <field name="productCategoryId" title="${uiLabelMap.ProductStyle}"
widget-style="selectBox" required-field="true">
            <drop-down allow-empty="false">
                <entity-options entity-name="ProductCategoryRollup"
description="${productCategoryId}">
                    <entity-constraint name="parentProductCategoryId"
operator="equals" value="gender" />
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
        </field>

The second question is how can we display the categoryName in the drop-down
list? the problem is  we are getting the category list from entity
ProductCategoryRollup, but there is only categoryId, no categoryName in that
entity, so how can we do that in the XML form definition?

Thanks for your great help.

Regards,
Liu Xiangqian

Wizitsoft Information Technology Ltd.