Michael,

I coded much of the Content Approval Services code a long time ago. I
hesitated to respond, because I cannot remember any of it and am very short
on time. If you have some specific questions, I will try to answer them. As
I remember, the project on which this code was used was not completed, so
the code could still be incomplete, though I know we got it to a fairly
complete state.

-Al