Ah,

well, what I don't understand is why neither of the services is exportable
(a webservice). So yes, we can call services that automatically send data to
a specified url or create xml documents on the fly (which is great, because
most of the reporting is done asynchroneously), but there is some exchange
of information (eg the shipment status) from the logistics partner/warehouse
to us, where I would have expected a simple webservice in place.

Perhaps it is also a good idea to specify the purpose of the services and
later update the wiki/description with that information? So as far as I
understand, here's a non complete list of services and their purpose:

1. oagisReceiveSyncInventory
Processes an XML document as defined in 068_sync_inventory_005.xsd
(http://iscaservices.com/f1/scs_oagis_syncinventory_cyclecountinglistrequest.html
,
http://iscaservices.com/f1/scs_busdoc_oagis_sync_inventory_stocktakinglistresponse.html).
Will sync the inventory of a given warehouse (specified by of:SITELEVEL)
with the internal inventoryItems entity.

Structure Overview

        SYNC_INVENTORY (INVENTORY)
                INVENTORY ()

2. oagisReceiveShowShipment
Process an incoming Status-Message from your logistics partner. The Status
Message is defined in 161_show_shipment_005.xsd. Will update the current
shipment status of a given inventory.

Structure Overview

        SHOW_SHIPMENT (SHIPMENT, SHIPUNIT*)
                SHIPMENT ( PARTNER+, SHIPITEM+, ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, DOCUMNTREF*
)
                        SHIPITEM ( DOCUMNTREF*, INVDETAIL* )
                                DOCUMNTREF()
                                INVDETAIL()
                        DOCUMNTREF()
                SHIPUNIT ( PARTNER+, ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, CONTAINER*,
DOCUMNTREF*, INVITEM*
)
                        CONTAINER( DOCUMNTREF*, INVITEM+ )
                                DOCUMNTREF()
                                INVITEM ( DOCUMNTREF*, INVDETAIL* )
                                        DOCUMNTREF()
                                        INVDETAIL()
                        DOCUMNTREF()
                        INVITEM ( DOCUMNTREF*, INVDETAIL* )
                                DOCUMNTREF()
                                INVDETAIL()

3. oagisSendReceiveDelivery
Creates a deliveryMessage as specified in 197_receive_delivery_001.xsd.
Document location can be specified by path, document name and url. Will
notify the warehouse of incoming deliveries defined in the shipment module.

Structure Overview

            RECEIVE_DELIVERY ( RECEIPTHDR, ((RECEIPTLN+, RECEIPTUNT*) |
RECEIPTUNT+) )
                RECEIPTHDR ( ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, DOCUMNTREF*, PARTNER*,
RCPTDISCRP*
)
                    RCPTDISCRP()
                RECEIPTLN ( ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, DOCUMNTREF*, INVDETAIL*,
RCPTDISCRP* )
                    INVDETAIL()
                    RCPTDISCRP()
                RECEIPTUNT ( ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, DOCUMNTREF*, PARTNER*,
RCPTDISCRP*, RECEIPTITM* )
                    RCPTDISCRP()
                    RECEIPTITM ( ATTCHREF*, CHARGE*, DOCUMNTREF*, INVDETAIL*,
RCPTDISCRP* )
                        INVDETAIL()
                        RCPTDISCRP()

Please correct any of the above - I am still trying to put the pieces
together ;)