Not sure you will find a layout for workflow in the FAQ's
more how to use EDA to make you own workflow.
while your waiting you can go to
http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action
and Type in
SECA and see the links you get
each will give part of the puzzle

Jack Liu sent the following on 4/9/2009 3:10 AM: