Oops, sorry I meaned replace (age :/)

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
jacques, not sure what you mean by reply the links from the OFBiz site main page - but they'd definitely provide a lot more depth on what those links mean in this context.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

From: "Shi Jinghai" <sh...@langhua.cn>
> And you could require a link return to OFBiz website with a slogan
such
> as "This is an E-Commerce website powered by OFBiz - The Open For
> Business" :).
>
> Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Yes good point Shi !

> 在 2009-04-14二的 22:14 -0500,Tim Ruppert写道:
>> Anybody think that if we break up some of the information on this
page here:

>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/JAM
>>
>> Into each service provider (that wants to obviously) could have
their own page on the wiki that they maintain?  This would allow
>> people to post screenshots about their sites and get into more
detail than we can in that table.  It's just a thought, but I'd be
>> happy to put sometime into getting some templates (or structure)
setup to make that easier for people to do.

>> Interested in hearing your thoughts whenever.

Hi Tim,

Would this reply the links from OFBiz site main page ?

Jacques