Hello Sharan,

I have reviewed all your document in accounting component.
It's good start and need attention of some expert who can comment on your questions.

-- Adding screenshot will be of great help in your document with some pointer (arrow) that shows in what context you are saying something.

I am reviewing Accounting component in more details (code + functionality review) and will try to help / update in that document whenever I will get time in this month.

--
Ashish

Sharan-F wrote:
Hi Everyone

For the last few months I've been working on documenting the existing OFBiz
accounting functionality on the Wiki. Although I'm still working through
some of the areas I think there is a lot of information there so I'd like to
ask people to take a look and let me have any feedback or comments.

The Wiki address is as follows:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Accounting+Manager

Links to the documentation are also available by clicking the 'Help' button
on any of the accounting pages.

One point to note is that I've tried to maintain the module menu structure in the documentation so some of the page numbering might look a bit strange
at the moment but I'm planning to sort that out and standardise it.

Once completed I'd like to do some work on identifying what I've across to
date in terms of bugs and potential missing processes or functionality.

I've also been asked to look at moving the Accounting documentation from the
Wiki and into to the OFBENDUSER workspace so that it will form part of the
formal OFBiz documentation – so I'll be working on that too.

Thanks
Sharan