This is related to this concept
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/General+Entity+Overview#GeneralEntityOverview-ExtensibilityPattern

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
to give an example take a look at
ContactMechTypeAttr
in ofbiz this is an entity.
the name says it is an attribute.
entity in ofbiz is more a storage layout.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 5/6/2009 3:55 PM:
yes by the modeling book these are attributes
but I see they are actual entities in ofbiz.
The confusion I believe is What ofbiz calls an entity is not exactly
what the modeling book calls a entity.
you can see this in other Attributes/entities.
There is nothing keeping you from creating you own ofbiz entity.
if you want it to be accepted into the trunk then make you case and see
if it accepted.
what type of info did you have in mind?

Cimballi sent the following on 5/6/2009 3:42 PM:
BJ, my problem is not to store several emails, but to overload the "email
informations entity". I would like to store the email address plus other
informations. And it would be easy to do if there was an ElectronicAddress
entity, but it's not the case (or I didn't find it, but I don't think so
because in the demo data the email address is in the infoString field of a
ContactMech).

Cimballi