From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
Just figure I should not have to hunting or clicking around to help someone.

Yes I agree
But that is my thing.

I agree too :o)

Jacques

:D

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 5/7/2009 2:02 PM:
So true most of the time! Note that Paul uses Nabble. So it's easier
than usual (when people cut threads) to follow. But yes you have to use
the link. Sometimes though it's easier than reading messages with a lot
of  >>>>>>> ;o)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
or your not posting the whole thread and not one wants to trace back to
all the messages.

madppiper sent the following on 5/7/2009 12:52 PM:
I'm beginning to think that I should just stop posting... Isn't there
anybody
familiar with the payment process?

--
BJ Freeman