as I mentioned the first time you should remove the hot deploy till the
rest is fixed. It only causes confusion.

you problem is the build.xml in the testtools
you need to add class paths to the jars that support the the imports
that the framework/testtools/build.xml can not find.

shuchi sent the following on 5/27/2009 6:25 AM: