Why are you recommending replacing Great Plains? Is there a problem with it?

If their accounting software is working for them, then why not create some connector code to get OFBiz eCommerce to feed data to Great Plains?

-Adrian

Vince Clark wrote:
We are working on an ecommerce replatforming project that will replace our client's existing ecommerce platform with OFBiz. They are currently running Great Plains for AP and GL and we are recommending they use OFBiz for this functionality and retire Great Plains. They have requested some information about who else is successfully using OFBiz for accounting and are concerned about dropping a "name brand" accounting package. Any information the community could produce is appreciated. For example, an explanation of projects you have worked on where OFBiz was used for some or all of accounting. I do not expect client names or references.

Vince Clark vcl...@globalera.com (303) 493-6723