Not supported? I don't understand - in the Best Practices
Guide<http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Best+Practices+Guide>,
the logic layer section contains the following lines:
*
Always implement your service using the easiest and most appropriate
language or tool. You can implement services with many different languages
including Java, Groovy, Beanshell or any BSF compliant scripting language
(Jython, Jacl, JavaScript, etc), OFBiz Workflow Engine processes, OFBiz
MiniLang simple-methods, and various others.*

And, the serviceengine.xml file in framework/config/ contains the following
entry:

*<engine name="jpython" class="org.ofbiz.service.engine.BSFEngine"/>*

Could someone please tell me if Jython is supported, because I feel it is
and I'd be happy to create a Jira otherwise.

Anshuman Manur