Hello Vince,

To understand the concept of sending Log message to log files you may need
to read the details available on Log4J project (
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/index.html).
Then open the Debug.java file and see what is written in that file and try
to understand what is going on, I am sure you will get your answer.
Another files of your interest are debug.properties & log4j.xml.

If you don't get the answer of your question then shoot email on mailing
list. Person looking your email first on this subject will help you out.
It can be me or someone else as it depends on timezone ;o)

Thanks!
--
Ashish