yup must be something in the updates I have not done on my site.
hans made some change at the end of last month.
look like line 221 is the culprit.
        <field name="contactListId"
use-when="communicationEvent.get(&quot;contactListId&quot;)!=null"><display/></field>

John - L sent the following on 6/8/2009 7:00 PM:
> Hi BJ
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> The problem I've found is on the Hotwax Demo online version of 9.04. That's
> why I reported it. I've included a link to it below.
>
> https://demo904.ofbiz.org/partymgr/control/MyCommunicationEvents
>
> You can login as admin and try it for yourself.
>
> Regards
> John
>

> BJ Freeman wrote:
>> works on my 9.04 production.
>> not sure if you updated from svn
>> if so you might want to
>> ant clean
>> then
>> ant run-install (if you loading demo)
>> or
>> ant run
>>
>> John - L sent the following on 6/8/2009 3:19 PM:
>>> Hello Everyone
>>>
>>> I'm fairly new to OFBiz but I've just been doing some testing on the 9.04
>>> online demo (version 781712) and got the following error message:
>>>
>>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
>>> [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommunicationScreens.xml#MyCommunicationEvents]:
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included form named
>>> [ListMyUnknownPartyEmails] at location
>>> [component://party/webapp/partymgr/communication/CommForms.xml]:
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "field" must be
>>> terminated
>>> by the matching end-tag "". (Error rendering included form named
>>> [ListMyUnknownPartyEmails] at location
>>> [component://party/webapp/partymgr/communication/CommForms.xml]:
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "field" must be
>>> terminated
>>> by the matching end-tag "".)
>>>
>>> Steps to duplicate are as follows:
>>>
>>> 1. Login as admin