you should change the webapp mountpoint in the ofbiz-component.xml
this is assuming your using the ecommerce webapp.
change
        mount-point="/ecommerce"
        mount-point="/loyalitystore"
This above assumes you are going to have a different domain instead of
localhost.

now if you going to do www.loyalitystore.com/
and then you would use apache virtual host, with AJP
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD
then the
change
        mount-point="/ecommerce"
        mount-point="/"

AnumalaTeja sent the following on 6/17/2009 11:09 PM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation