Hi

I am unable to get ofbiz to send an email on customer registration on my
ecommerce site. I get the error below. It does not seem to be able to find the
email template; even though it is in the location specified. I have set the
store emails up using the demo site as a guide. I have tried to register as a
customer on the ofbiz demo ecommerce site, but I do not get a registration
confirmation email either. Any help will be gratefully received.

Kind regards
Rees

Problem getting the template URL:
component://party/widget/partymgr/EmailPartyScreens.xml#CreatePartyNotification
not found
prepareNotification failed: Problem finding template; see logs
Invalid email body; null is not allowed
Error in Service [sendGenericNotificationEmail]: Invalid email body; null is
not allowed