Hi,

In https://demo.ofbiz.org/ofbiz/cms/cms , there is an Introduction paragraph
that reads :
"Apache OFBiz is a foundation and starting point for enterprise solutions  ....
"

To me it suggests that OfBiz may not be fully usable OOTB and we should take it
as a base line to build applications using that frameworks & tools that come
with ofbiz.

"OFBiz can certainly be used OOTB, but if you're looking for something that
works really well for that there are many open source projects that do a great
job there. "

     What aspect of functionality this refers to, that does not really work
well in ofbiz ? and what other open source projects we are suggesting here?

Please provide your views ..

regards
Sastry