The short answer is yes.

A slightly longer answer is: there is a 90% chance that 60-90% of the functionality you need/want will exist OOTB in OFBiz. To qualify that statement I should say that the statement above is almost always true and actually it's hard to say more without a lot more detail...

I can say based on what you wrote that some development will be required, or in another way of looking at it: some development/ customization will be easier and cheaper than trying to work around it in deployment, manual processes, or external systems (again though, this is often the case).

-David