any thing related to money is accounting. Now you many not need all of
the accounting but you need enough to do customizaion.
as long as you have seperate sites within ofbiz and you use say apache
to give the mall effect, then nothing has to be done to order manager.
if you decide to go with ofbiz I suggest you contact one of those listed
 and let them walk you through this.

Leonardo Ruoso sent the following on 7/16/2009 1:07 PM: