Hi Charles,

Yeah, my java is good. but when I remove (<event type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.calculator.calculator.calculatorEvents"
invoke="processFirstForm"/> ) from controller.xml and
(<condition><not><if-empty
field-name="parameters.submit"/></not></condition>) from calcScreens.xml, it
goes to my desired uri - processFirstForm passing firstname and lastname but
since other attributes are declared in Java class its not showing.

So I think the issue is somewhere in <event> but not sure where and how to
find and resolve that.

Thanks.