Hello All,

For credit card processing(auth, reauth, capture, refund, etc.,) on my
website, I did find the implementation based on Paypal.

I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
implementations, but no Paypal payment processor for credit card. But, we
prefer to do creditcard processing thru PayPal processor.

Does anybody implemented for Ofbiz?? If yes, please provide me guidelines.

Please update me.

Any help will be appriciated.

--
Thanks,