You could always just use a preprocessor event couldn't you?

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 11/08/2009, at 10:27 PM, Kishore Pagadala wrote:

I have a requirement where I need to redirect the user to different page based on type of user's registration (SIMPLE registration with minimum fields or COMPLETE registration), for which I need to modify the Security tag.

I want to add an extra attribute called "registrationType" which should forward to different page depending on registration type.
EX:-
<request-map uri="checkout">
       <security auth="true" registrationType="SIMPLE" https="true" />

Can some tell us the flow and files I may need to modify for this requirment ?

Regards,
Kishore