From: manish [mailto:manish.krish...@cevalsoft.com]
Sent: 11 Agustus 2009 20:08
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: RE: can we host this application inside webapps in tomacat
server

Hi Ahmed;

I got this error after doing the required setup as mentioned in the link, but I
am getting this error when I run Catalina.

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin>catalina run
Using CATALINA_BASE:   C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0
Using CATALINA_HOME:   C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
Invalid initial heap size: -Xms256m -Xmx512m -Dofbiz.home=E:/ofbiz

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com

P Go Green