From: Kishore Pagadala [mailto:kishore_pagad...@mindtree.com]
Sent: 12 Agustus 2009 13:24
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: RE: Can we modify the <Security> tag to add extra attribute ?

Actual problem:
Unlike the Ofbiz default registration implementation, we have two different
types of user registration called SIMPLE and COMPLETE. If user not
registered, he/she has to forward to a particular registration page
dynamically.

We thought to specify the registrationType as attribute in security tag
        <security auth="true" registrationType="SIMPLE" />

If the above mechanism doesn't work, I thought to implement two request-map
called 'SimpleRegistration' and 'CompleteRegistration' which will redirect
to the caller request-map after registration is complete.

Regards,
Kishore