Hi All,

I tried searching everywhere..but could not find an answer to my question...

Scenario :- I would like to associate a product to a particular vendor. So
when someone places an order places the order for that product, the order is
visible to that vendor only. Is there any link where orders are displayed
and processed vendor wise....meaning a vendor would see only order related
to him and not other orders.....???

I was just wondering whether its possible or not.....and if yes then can
someone please guide me through this...

Thanks,
Hardik